Saturday, August 1, 2009

The book that got me to stop eating chicken


I still remember that fateful day. I was eating my healthy choice grilled chicken microwave meal as I drank in the quick witted words of two dietitians during my lunch break. I had stopped eating red meat many years ago so I assumed the chapter on meat would not be too informative. It was not long until I was tossing my meal into the garbage and calling myself a pesce vegetarian. That was a year and a half ago. Since then a few of my co-workers have borrowed my copy of the New York Bestseller Skinny Bitch. One of those readers has not drank pop since finishing the book and the other is now a vegan. It is a life changing read!

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the sincerely awesome cookies that you made from this book! ;o)

    ReplyDelete